The Water Authority of Fiji  wishes to advise its customers living along the Nausori Town down to Bau Island and Kiuva Village that they will be experiencing low water pressure to intermittent supply during off peak hours from  12am to 4am from today till Sunday.

Following the Waila Water Shutdown over the weekend, WAF has restored water supply to approximately 90% of the areas that were disrupted. Due to the increase in water demand, WAF’s efforts to restore water supply to remaining 10% which are located on elevated areas is still in progress until the system stabilizes.

In the meantime, WAF says they will be transferring additional water tanks from the restored areas to the intermittent supplied and no water supply areas as a temporary back-up supply for customers.
Meanwhile, water carting trucks have been deployed to service the areas as and when the need arises until the issue is resolved.
The Authority is advising its customers residing in the affected areas to store and use water wisely for their immediate needs during this temporary disruption period.

 Ovea
 Cautata
 Bau Island
 Vatoa
 Mokani
 Naila Village
 Naikorovau
 Taro Settlement
 Dravu
 Namuka
 Laken Hill 1 & 2
 Buiduna
 Korociriciri
 Koroqaqa
 Verata Wailevu
 Kasavu
 Bau Levu
 Vunivivi Hill
 Nausori Town Area
 Maunoco Crest
 Dilkusha
 Tikini Nakelo
 Kiuva
 Nasilai
 Vadrai
 Muanaira
 Burebasaga
 Vulitalatala – Davuilevu
Theological College
 Davuilevu
 Lelean Memorial
 Toga Nagavoka
 Muana Village
 Vunisei Village
 Wainibokasi Rd
 VunimonoVillage
 Nayala Subdivision
 Bau Rd
 Vuci Rd
 Naduru Rd
 Vuci South Rd
 Waituri
 Visama
 Ratu Kadalevu Rd
 Noco, Rewa
 Dreketi
 Nasamila
 Kaleli
 Antioki
 Waikete
 Nabua Settlement
 Naitalasese
 Tokatoka

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt
Fiji TV Subscribe

Don't miss the HSBC Sevens Series LIVE on Fiji One.