A family of four from Namotomoto in Nadi are tonight homeless after they lost their home and belonging to an early morning blaze.

Speaking to Fiji One news earlier today the family says they noticed the smoke coming from the ceiling.

They suspected electrical fault to be the main cause of the morning inferno.

Extended family members and neighbors were quick enough to move the family out to safety leaving everything behind as the fire in the house had picked up speed.

This woman and her four children were the only one in the house this morning when the fire broke out.

And these are the only utensils they could gather after the fire National Fire authority helped in dozing off the blaze.

Investigation into the fire by the National Fire Authority is currently underway.

 

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt
Fiji TV Subscribe

Don't miss the HSBC Sevens Series LIVE on Fiji One.