Residents living in the elevated parts of Sigatoka will be experiencing low water pressure to intermittent supply from 10am tomorrow to 6am Saturday morning.
Affected Areas Include:
– Rakirakilevu high and surrounding areas
-Tulalevu and surrounding areas
– Malaqereqere high and surrounding areas
– Cuvu, Naidovi, Uluisila, Nadroumai and surrounding areas
– Lateef Road and surrounding areas
– Olosara high and surrounding areas
– Malevu and Korotogo areas
The interruption in supply is to allow WAF Crew members to carry out maintenance work at the sedimentation tanks at the Matovo Water Treatment Plant in Sigatoka.
The Authority is kindly advising its customers residing in the listed areas to store and use water wisely for their immediate needs during this temporary disruption period.
Supply is expected to be gradually restored by 6am Saturday morning