Police spokesperson Ana Naisoro has confirmed that an 18 year old girl was with the two deceased after drinking home-brew.
It is believed that she had complained of having stomach ache after drinking with the two deceased.
She is currently admitted in the Vunisea Hospital in Kadavu, after allegedly consuming the drink.
The incident took place two weeks ago.
Investigations are currently on-going.
Naisoro said she cannot confirm when the lab results will be released.
However, according to their findings, a poisonous substance was mixed in the home-brew.
The teenager and the two deceased fell severely ill after consuming the brew.