The International Netball Federation has postponed the 2021 Netball World Youth Cup due to the COVID-19 crisis.
The I-N-F has taken the decision in consultation with the host country Fiji.
The governing body said factors that would need to be in place for the international event to go ahead in June next year were considered.
This included uncertainty over the control of the pandemic and risk to health, closure of borders to visitors, consideration of quarantine requirements and restrictions on global travel.
The INF said it will consult with the netball associations with qualified teams regarding the options for rescheduling the competition.
Possible dates towards the end of 2021 and in early 2022 will be considered.
The Netball World Youth Cup had been scheduled to take place between June 10 to 19 2021 at the Vodafone Arena in Suva.
The INF had been forced to cancel qualifying events in Africa, the Americas, Europe and Oceania due to the pandemic.