First event for Day One of the 2019 International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) World Junior Championships is the Women’s 45KG A, which is scheduled to take place at 1.30pm (Local FJ Time) today.
The participants for this event are as follows:
- Dogan Ayse (DOB 12.02.2000) of Turkey
- KHONG My Phuong (DOB 05.07.1999) of Vietnam
- PHAM Dinh Thi (DOB 05.10.2001) of Vietnam.
The Womens World Records for the W45KG A categories are as follows.
Junior Womens World Category (W45KG A)
- DZUMABAYEVA Yulduz (DOB – 22.04.1998) of Turkmenistan (TKM) who lifted 104kg in the “Clean and Jerk” weight record in Ashgabat City, Turkmenistan.
- The ‘Snatch’ weight record is 78kg World Standard for this event
Youth Womens World Category (W45KG A)
- The ‘Snatch” world record holder for the Youth World Category is ECHANDIA ZARATE Katherine (DOB 14.08.2001) from Venezuela – who lifted 90kg in this weight category in Ashgabat City, Turkmenistan.
- The ‘Snatch’ weight record is 61kg World Standard for this event
Senior Womens World Record Category (W45KG A)
- For the ‘Snatch’ weight record for this category is 85kg – World Standard
- The “Clean and Jerk” weight record for this category is 108kg – World Standard
The Juries and Officials for this event are as follows.
President of Jury – MIHAJLOVIC Milan (SRB)
Member of Jury – ALAVERDYAN Pashik (ARM), PENA RODRIGUES W. (COL), RIMBOCK Carl (GER), WALLER Danielle (AUS) and SHAW Della (FIJ).
Centre Referee – HADDAD Mahfoud (ALG)
Referee- NORLANDER Thomas (SWE) and REJEPOV Mansur (TKM)
Reserve Referee – RIMBOCK Katharina (AUT)
Chief Marshal – TRIOLO Joseph (USA)
Time Keeper – ADIMUA TAGANECA M (FIJ)
Technical Controller – MAUNDER Philip (AUS) and VAKURUIVALU Manasa (FIJ)
Secretary – KISHKIN Aleksandr (RUS)
Competition Doctor – Dr. BALAM Tucker (USA) and Dr IRANI Mike (GBR)