The Water Authority of Fiji wishes to advise its customers living in some parts of Suva, Nausori, Sigatoka, Nadi, Lautoka, Ba, Tavua, Rakiraki, Labasa, Seaqaqa and Nabouwalu that their enforcement team representing WAF will be conducting meter disconnection for customers who have exceeded due dates and failed to make payments on timely manner as well as for customers who have defaulted on payment arrangement.
The following areas will be covered this month:
Suva and Nausori: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the KN, KG, NTC, and ACS, zoning category.
• Nasinu (4 Miles to 7 Miles)
• Nausori (7 Miles to Rewa Bridge)
• Fiji National University
• Adi Cakobau School
KOROVOU: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the N, RK and QVS zoning category
• Ratu Kadavulevu School
• Queen Victoria School
Deuba: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the SA zoning category
• Deuba Area
LAUTOKA: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the CE, CF, CH, CJ, CL, CM,CD meter zoning category
• Simla Area
• From Town End Bridge – all areas towards Ba –
• Banaras/ Topline
• Field 40 Sub-Div
• Mangru Place
• Tavakubu road [start Hollander junction upto Girmit Centre
• Adam street after police post upto roundabout
• Whole of Natokowaqa Area.
NADI: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the EB, EE, EG, ED meter zoning category.
• From Town End to Uciwai
• Namaka Town Area
Ba: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the AD, PB, PC, PD, PF, PG meter zoning category
• Vatutu road, Wailailai, Navatu, Etatoko,Sorokuba village, Sasa village, Natalecake village
• Varavu, Rarawai, Vunisamaloa, Korovuto, Koronubu,Varavu,
SIGATOKA: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the JA meter zoning category
Town area & up to Cuvu, Natacola, Valley R
Sigatoka: Customers whose meter numbers fall under theJB, PE, PJ zoning category.
• East side of Sigatoka Olosara, Muasara
Labasa: Customers whose meter numbers fall under the BB, NBL, BE, H and Taveuni meter zoning category
• Naodamu/ Naseakula/ Naduna/ Nakama/ Vunimoli area
• Waiqele / Nabekavu
• Bulileka / Boubale / Vitadra
• Naselesele/ Matei /Somosomo / Naqara/ Bucalevu/ Waiyevo / Qarawalu/ Vuna
WAF urges all customers to ensure payments of outstanding bills are done to avoid disruption of services.
WAF customers now have the privilege of choosing a mode of bill delivery through one of the following:
Customers are requested to visit nearest customer service office and make their preferred selection for timely bill deliveries.
WAF also wishes to advise its customers to contact the Authority’s National Call Centre on 3346777 or 5777 for Vodafone, Digicel and Inkk users or email:
email@example.com for assistance should you have not received your bills on time.