The Fijian Competition and Consumer Commission (FCCC) would like to inform members of the public that despite the lockdowns placed in parts of the Central and Western Divisions, our offices will remain open. However, this will only be to receive complaints through phone calls, email or online platforms.
In order to limit in-person contact with our staff members, we strongly encourage members of the public to either call, email, use FCCC.App, or use our live chat service available on our website at fccc.gov.fj to send in a query, complaint, or to seek clarification or information on matters that may be of concern.
BRANCH PHONE CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS
SUVA 892 1991 firstname.lastname@example.org
LAUTOKA 891 1623 email@example.com
LABASA 891 1624 firstname.lastname@example.org
FCCC would also like to remind all Fijians to adhere to the following COVID-19 safety guidelines, as provided by the Ministry of Health and Fijian Government, while out purchasing essential items such as food and medication for themselves and their families.
● Ensure to install the careFIJI app on your phone and have the bluetooth feature turned on at all times.
● Wear masks in an effort to slow the spread of the virus.
● Practice proper hygiene by washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser as often as possible.
● Cough or sneeze into the bend of your elbow or into a tissue which should be disposed of immediately.
● Practice social distancing by staying at least 2 metres apart from the person nearest to you.
● Call 158 immediately if you are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms similar to that of COVID-19.