In the early hours of the New Year, a 12 year old student residing at the Lelean Memorial School Quarters – was electrocuted.

The deceased was playing with water with other kids – when the student accidently tripped on an electric steel pole, which was believed to be live!

Attempts were made to revive the student, but this proved unsuccessful.

The Deceased was rushed to the Nausori Health Center, but was later pronounced dead on arrival.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt
Fiji TV Subscribe

Don't miss the HSBC Sevens Series LIVE on Fiji One.