A woman remains admitted in critical condition at the Colonial War Memorial Hospital following an unfortunate accident which claimed the life of her 50-year old husband.

The incident occurred on the 3rd of this month in Nailega Village, Tailevu.

The victim’s husband was welding an iron rod to extend their antenna with his wife standing nearby, when it accidently tipped a live wire resulting in the two getting electrocuted whereby they sustained burns.

Both were rushed to the Nayavu Hospital where the woman’s 50-year old husband was pronounced dead on arrival.

The victim was transferred to the Colonial War Memorial Hospital where she remains admitted.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt
Fiji TV Subscribe

Don't miss the HSBC Sevens Series LIVE on Fiji One.