The Ministry of Commerce announced the new fuel and LPG prices that come into effect from tomorrow.
Minister for Commerce, Tourism, Trade and Transport- Faiyaz Koya says that the impact of COVID-19 has been felt directly on global economic activites, the price of fuel and gas being one of them.
Retail Fuel Prices
- Motor Spirit from $2.06 to $1.80 per litre, a
decrease of 26 cents.
- Premix from $1.90 to $1.43 per litre, a decrease
of 47 cents.
- Kerosene from $1.47 to $1.08 per litre, a
decrease of 39 cents.
- Diesel from $1.71 to $1.67 per litre, a decrease
of 4 cents.
Retail LPG Prices
Cylinder from $14.43 to $14.03, a decrease of 40 per 4.5kg cylinder
- 12kg Cylinder from $48.37 to $37.42, a decrease
of $1.05 per 12kg cylinder
- 13kg Cylinder from $41.67 to $40.53 a decrease
of $1.14 per 13kg cylinder
- Bulk Gas from $2.65 to $2.61, a decrease of 4
cents per kg
- Autogas from $1.78 to $1.74, a decrease of 4
cents per litre.