A four-bedroom home belonging to a 57-year-old man was destroyed in a fire early this morning.

The corrugated iron house is located at Tokou village in Ovalau.

The fire is believed to have started from a lit candle that was placed on top of the washing machine.

The cost of damage to the property is estimated to be worth $30,000.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt
Fiji TV FRESH TV on Fiji 1

Don't miss FRESH on Fiji One.