If you are having a difficult time paying rent, you can try resolving this by contacting your landlords and making your request in writing.

If you are a tenant – What to do?

• Write to your landlord, stating the nature of assistance being sought and retain a copy of this letter

• If your landlord is able to agree on the terms proposed, please ensure that you honour the terms of variation of the agreement.

• If your landlord does not agree, please contact FCCC to enable us to mediate on the matter

• If you are served with an eviction notice, a distress order or court eviction order, please contact FCCC, we will examine your case and assist you under the relevant laws that are available.

If you are a Landlord – What to do?
• If you receive a letter from your tenant seeking deferment or rent reduction, please assist them on humanitarian grounds

• If you feel your tenant has the ability to pay but is trying to mislead you please contact FCCC. We will investigate your claims.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt
Fiji TV FRESH TV on Fiji 1

Don't miss FRESH on Fiji One.