A 25year old man from Balawa died after he was allegedly
electrocuted.

The incident occurred yesterday afternoon in Navutu,
Lautoka.

The victim who was an electrician, accidently came into
contact with a live main while conducting wiring work at a private residence.

He was rushed to the Lautoka Hospital where he was
pronounced dead on arrival.

Investigations continue.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt
Fiji TV Subscribe

Don't miss the HSBC Sevens Series LIVE on Fiji One.